We manage Naugatuck Public School's payroll system, ensure that employees are paid accurately and on time, and to ensure that all payroll procedures and reports are in compliance with State and Federal tax laws and regulations.
Emailed Paycheck Stubs
- Your pay stub can be emailed to your work or personal email address. Please send an email request with your email preference to email@example.com.
- Your password to access your pay stub will be the last four digits of your social security number.
- Where is my paycheck / pay notice?
- Who should I contact with questions about the number of hours I was paid?
- Who do I contact if I have questions about my leave time (sick, vacation, personal, etc.)?
- Who do I contact if I have questions about my deductions other than federal or state tax changes, direct deposit changes or HSA deposit changes?
- What do I do if I need copies of my pay stub or pay notice?
- Who do I contact to change my personal information, i.e. name change, address, change, etc.?
- How do I fill out a Federal W-4 withholding form?
Employees who are members of the NTL or AFSCME Union are required by contract to have direct deposit of their paycheck.
Direct deposit is safe, confidential and convenient. Using direct deposit has a number of benefits:
- Have your pay sent to the financial institutions of your choice - up to three different accounts.
- It can save you trips to the bank and help you avoid long lines at tellers or ATMs.
- Your money is automatically deposited into your account on time, every time - and you don't have to be at work - or even in town.
- Direct deposit payments never get lost or stolen.
- Direct deposit is confidential. Money is transferred electronically and passes through fewer hands than a check.
- Problems with direct deposit, which are rare, are resolved more quickly than problems with paper checks.
I recently separated from one job at NPS and have been offered a new position. Do I need to sign up for direct deposit again?
Yes. Anytime you are separated from a position you must sign up for direct deposit.
Signing up for direct deposit
All direct deposit forms submitted must include a voided check for each account. If you do not have a check, please obtain a form from your bank, listing your account and bank routing numbers.
How do I elect to have my pay direct deposited into my account?
To sign up for direct deposit, complete the form below online or in person at the Payroll Department. You'll need to know the routing number and your bank account number. If you aren't sure, please contact your bank in order to be certain the information is accurate.