COVID Self-Screening for Visitors
To protect our School community, we are asking all visitors to complete the following questionnaire.
If you answered yes to any of these questions, please consult your physician and reschedule your appointment with us.
In the past 14 days, have you:
- Traveled to Connecticut from any international countries or other regions listed on the CDC and CT.gov website.
- Been in contact with a novel coronavirus (COVID-19) infected person?
- Have you had the following symptoms:
- Body aches and/or chills
- Loss of appetite
- New loss of taste or smell
- Fever of 100.0 or higher
- Significant fatigue (tired, exhausted)
- Painful breathing
- Shortness of breath
- Chest congestion, frequent, harsh cough
- New diarrhea, vomiting or nausea
- New onset of headache not related to a chronic illness
- Significant Sore throat (not related to a chronic allergy)