Free Internet for Families who Qualify
Dear families who do not currently have access to the Internet at home,
Comcast is currently offering two free months of internet service for families who qualify.
Please visit Comcast Xfinity Internet Essentials and fill out the application as soon as possible. Your children will need to access the internet to participate in our distance learning program. We are encouraging everyone that needs this to fill it out right away as we expect the demand to grow quickly.
You may qualify if you:
- Live in an area where Comcast Internet Service is available.
- Are eligible for public assistance programs like the National School Lunch Program, housing assistance, Medicaid, SNAP, SSI, and others.
- Have not subscribed to Comcast Internet within the last 90 days.
- Have no outstanding debt to Comcast that is less than one year old.
Once you are approved, Comcast will schedule the free installation asap. They are saying it will take 5-7 days to receive your kit. See Comcast's FAQ section for more details.
After the initial "2 months free" promotion, families in this program will be billed $9.95 +tax per month.
Please contact your child's school to let us know when your internet is scheduled to be installed or if you have any trouble getting access to the internet.
- Andrew Avenue Elementary: 203-720-5221 | email@example.com
- Hop Brook Elementary: 203-720-5231 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maple Hill Elementary: 203-720-5236 | email@example.com
- Salem Elementary: 203-720-5242 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Western Elementary: 203-720-5244 | email@example.com
- Cross Street Intermediate: 203-720-5227 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hillside Intermediate: 203-720-5260 | email@example.com
- City Hill Middle School: 203-720-5250 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Naugatuck High School: 203-720-5400 | email@example.com