Providing a high quality learning environment for all.
The Facilities Department of the Naugatuck School District will plan for and provide the highest quality learning environment for students, staff, and visitors. We will work as a team with efficiency, professionalism and excellence, in support of the district’s educational goals and the Vision of the Graduate.
The Facilities Department supports the district by:
- Ensuring that a safe, secure, and healthy environment is created and maintained
- Continuously providing a clean and welcoming appearance at all district buildings and grounds
- Ensuring that all facilities staff maintain efficiency and professionalism at all times
- Creating and maintaining communication and collaboration with district staff and partners
- Establishing and following defined operating procedures and preventative maintenance programs while proactively meeting the evolving needs of the district