Skip to main content

NaugatuckPublic Schools

Main Menu Toggle
District Departments » Payroll » Payroll


Get paid. 

We manage Naugatuck Public School's payroll system, ensure that employees are paid accurately and on time, and to ensure that all payroll procedures and reports are in compliance with State and Federal tax laws and regulations.

Emailed Paycheck Stubs

  • Your pay stub can be emailed to your work or personal email address. Please send an email request with your email preference to
  • Your password to access your pay stub will be the last four digits of your social security number. 

2018-19 Payroll Schedule

  • Aug. 31
  • Sept. 14
  • Sept. 28
  • Oct. 12
  • Oct. 26
  • Nov. 9
  • Nov. 20
  • Dec. 7
  • Dec. 21
  • Jan. 4
  • Jan. 18
  • Feb. 1
  • Feb. 15
  • March 1
  • March 15
  • March 29
  • April 12
  • April 26
  • May 10
  • May 24
  • June 4: Tentative last day of school and last payroll date for teachers only in accordance with Article XIII,
    Section 13.2 of the collective bargaining agreement. Should the school year be extended due to
    snow days or any other occurrence, the last payroll date will be adjusted accordingly so as to
    comply with Article XIII, Section 13.2.
  • June 7
  • June 21
  • July 5
  • July 19

Frequently Asked Questions

Where is my paycheck / pay notice?
Paychecks / pay notices are sent to the school where you work. If you are a substitute employee or are paid intermittently, your pay can be picked up at Central Office on the pay date. Checks that are not picked up by Tuesday of the following week are mailed out. If your pay has been sent to the wrong location, please contact HR to get location changed.
Who should I contact with questions about the number of hours I was paid?
Please contact your immediate supervisor or timekeeper at your location.
Who do I contact if I have questions about my leave time (sick, vacation, personal, etc.)?
Please contact Coleen Grommisch in the Human Resources Department at 475-212-3223 or 203-720-5265.
Who do I contact if I have questions about my deductions other than federal or state tax changes, direct deposit changes or HSA deposit changes?
Please contact Melissa Massicotte in the Human Resources Department at 475-212-3223 or 203-720-5265.
What do I do if I need copies of my pay stub or pay notice?
Employees should keep copies of pay stubs/deposit notices on file for a period of time for such instances as applying for a loan or a mortgage, tax returns or other financial purposes. The IRS has recommendations on how long to keep records.
If you do require a copy of a deposit notice or W2, please fill out the Employee Request Form and send to the Payroll Department. 
Who do I contact to change my personal information, i.e. name change, address, change, etc.?
Please contact Melissa Massicotte in the Human Resources Department at 475-212-3223 or 203-720-5265.
How do I fill out a Federal W-4 withholding form?
The Payroll Department cannot advise you on how to complete this form or give tax advice. There is an IRS website to help you with determining the amount of tax withholding you should have. IRS Withholding Calculator