2021.2022 COVID-19 Dashboard.
|School||# of individuals with a confirmed positive case and currently isolating||# of individuals currently in quarantine||# of individuals with a confirmed positive case
|Early Childhood Center||6||9||73|
|Naugatuck High School||14||11||524|
The Naugatuck Public Schools COVID-19 Dashboard tracks data to help inform operational decisions. The dashboard is updated on workdays daily M-F by 9 PM. Naugatuck Public Schools is committed to protecting the privacy of individual students, faculty, and staff information while simultaneously sharing the general Covid-19 related health status of our school community. In light of this, student and staff information will be combined.
In alignment with the guidelines from the Department of Public Health (DPH) and the Naugatuck Valley Health District (NVHD) any Naugatuck Public School staff member or student who has a confirmed case of the COVID-19 virus must isolate at home. Beginning on September 1, 2021, NPS will notify the school community of positive cases and will collaborate with the NVHD to conduct the contract tracing. A member of the NPS or NVHD staff will notify individuals who are considered close contacts.
The data included in the dashboard includes all individuals who are under quarantine or isolation regardless of travel, exposure at a Naugatuck School, from a family member, or in the community. Twenty-one of the positive cases occurred in the summer prior to the start of the school year. These Naugatuck Public School community members began the school year in self-isolation.
Self-Screening for Visitors
- Traveled to Connecticut from any international countries or other regions listed on the CDC and CT.gov website.
- Been in contact with a novel coronavirus (COVID-19) infected person?
- Have you had the following symptoms:
- Body aches and/or chills
- Loss of appetite
- New loss of taste or smell
- Fever of 100.0 or higher
- Significant fatigue (tired, exhausted)
- Painful breathing
- Shortness of breath
- Chest congestion, frequent, harsh cough
- New diarrhea, vomiting or nausea
- New onset of headache not related to a chronic illness
- Significant Sore throat (not related to a chronic allergy)